Evolutionary Ecology | 1999(13) articles
- Phenotypic shifts caused by predation : selection or life-history shifts?
- Fearful symmetry : pattern size and asymmetry affects aposematic signal efficacy
- Characterizing the cost of oviposition in insects : a dynamic model
- The effects of density-dependent offspring mortality on the synchrony of reproduction
- Oviposition preference and life history traits in cactophilic Drosophila koepferae and D. buzzatii in association with their natural hosts
- Evolution of cannibalism in the larval stage of pelagic fish
- Two non-linked genes for specific virulence of Leptopilina boulardi against Drosophila melanogaster and D. yakuba