Evolutionary Ecology | 1999(13) articles
- Ecology and adaptation of stunted growth in fish
- Speciation and diversification of parasite lineages : an analysis of congeneric parasite species in vertebrates
- Implementing behaviour in individual-based models using neural networks and genetic algorithms
- What is the appropriate timescale for measuring costs of reproduction in a ‘capital breeder’ such as the aspic viper?
- Effects of multiple vertebrate predators on grasshopper habitat selection : trade-offs due to predation risk, foraging, and thermoregulation