Evolutionary Ecology | 1999(13) articles
- Rapid selection effects in a short-lived semelparous squid species exposed to exploitation : inferences from the optimisation of life-history functions
- Trade-offs between reproductive and somatic (storage) investments in animals : a comparative test of the Van Noordwijk and De Jong model
- Sex-biased dispersal in eastern chipmunks, Tamias striatus
- Experienced chicks show biased avoidance of stronger signals : an experiment with natural colour variation in live aposematic prey
- Evolution of habitat selection : stochastic acquisition of cognitive clues?