Evolutionary Ecology | 2001(15) articles
- A two-pollinator model for the evolution of floral complexity
- Disruptive selection on female reproductive characters in a hybrid zone of Littorina saxatilis
- Ecological correlates in the evolution of moult strategies in Western Palearctic passerines
- Stochasticity and spatial coexistence of semelparity and iteroparity as life histories
- Maintenance of androdioecy in the freshwater shrimp, Eulimnadia texana : do hermaphrodites need males for complete fertilization?