Evolutionary Ecology | 2002(16) articles
- Developmental plasticity in plants : implications of non-cognitive behavior
- Phenotypic plasticity : linking molecular mechanisms with evolutionary outcomes
- Ecological constraints on the evolution of plasticity in plants
- Consequences of the inherent developmental plasticity of organ and tissue relations
- A developmental morphologist's perspective on plasticity
- The relative advantages of plasticity and fixity in different environments : when is it good for a plant to adjust?
- The role of plasticity in resource capture by plants