Evolutionary Ecology | 2002(16) articles
- Survival advantage of sluggish individuals in aggregations of aposematic prey, during encounters with ambush predators
- Variation in life-history traits among Urtica dioica populations with different history in parasitism by the holoparasitic plant Cuscuta europaea
- Determinants of reproductive success in voles : space use in relation to food and litter size manipulation
- Density-dependent habitat selection in migratory passerines during stopover : what causes the deviation from IFD?
- A model for the evolution of crèching behaviour in gulls
- Environmental influences on the gametic investment of yellow dung fly males