Evolutionary Ecology | 2003(05) articles
- Bottlenecks in large populations : the effect of immigration on population viability
- Trade-offs between dispersal and competitive ability : a comparative study of wind-dispersed Asteraceae forbs
- Cost of resistance and tolerance under competition : the defense-stress benefit hypothesis
- Optimal allocation to vegetative and sexual reproduction in plants : the effect of ramet density
- Are seed set and speciation rates always low among species that resprout after fire, and why?
- The fast life of a dwarfed giant