Evolutionary Ecology | 2004(03) articles
- Has inbreeding depression led to avoidance of sib mating in the Glanville fritillary butterfly ( Melitaea cinxia )?
- Intersexuality in the amphipod Gammarus duebeni results from incomplete feminisation by the vertically transmitted parasitic sex ratio distorter Nosema granulosis
- Seed provisioning within holly fruits : test of the hierarchical model
- Environmental stress and the evolution of dioecy: Wurmbea dioica (Colchicaceae) in Western Australia
- Fruit colour polymorphism in Acacia ligulata: seed and seedling performance, clinal patterns, and chemical variation
- The short-term and long-term effects of parental age in the bean weevil ( Acanthoscelides obtectus )