Evolutionary Ecology | 2004(05) articles
- Developmental Time and Thorax Length Differences Between the Cactophilic Species Drosophila Buzzatii and D. Koepferae Reared in Different Natural Hosts
- Sex-Specific Recruitment and Brood Sex Ratios of Eurasian Kestrels in a Seasonally and Annually Fluctuating Northern Environment
- The Evolution of Taxonomic Diversity in Helminth Assemblages of Mammalian Hosts
- Evolutionary Diversification of Continuous Traits : Phylogenetic Tests and Application to Seed Size in the California Flora
- Phylogenetic Autocorrelation Analysis of Extinction Risks and the Loss of Evolutionary History in Felidae (Carnivora: Mammalia)
- Are Defenses of Wild Radish Populations Well Matched with Variability and Predictablity of Herbivory?