Evolutionary Ecology | 2005(18) articles
- Ecogeographic analysis of morphological and life-history variation in the Italian treefrog
- Dry environments promote the establishment of females in monomorphic populations of Wurmbea biglandulosa (Colchicaceae)
- Physiological costs of growing fast: does accelerated growth reduce pay-off in adult fitness?
- Testing for resistance of pelagic marine copepods to a toxic dinoflagellate
- Unusual number of pectoral fin rays in an Icelandic population of threespine stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus) recently isolated in freshwater
- The quantitative genetics of two life history trade-offs in the yellow dung fly in abundant and limited food environments