Evolutionary Ecology | 2005(19) articles
- Tests for Parasite-mediated Frequency-dependent Selection in Natural Populations of an Asexual Plant Species
- Survival Through Bottlenecks of Vole Cycles : Refuge or Chance Events?
- Measuring Natural Selection on Proportional Traits : Comparisons of Three Types of Selection Estimates for Resistance and Susceptibility to Herbivore Damage
- Food Shortage Disrupts Social Organization : The Case of Red Squirrels in Conifer Forests
- Fluctuating Asymmetry in Body Traits Increases Predation Risks : Tawny Owl Selection Against Asymmetric Woodmice