Evolutionary Ecology | 2006(01) articles
- Juvenile Cell-Mediated Immune Response is Negatively Correlated with Subsequent Adult Ornament Size in Quail
- Does Breeding Site Fidelity Drive Phenotypic and Genetic Sub-Structuring of a Population of Arctic Charr?
- Bottom-up Mediation of an Ant-Membracid Mutualism : Effects from Different Host Plants
- Competitive Growth Strategies in Intermediate Hosts : Experimental Tests of a Parasite life-History Model Using the Cestode, Schistocephalus solidus
- Fitness Implications of Clonal Integration and Leaf Dynamics in a Stoloniferous Herb, Nelsonia canescens (Lam.) Spreng (Nelsoniaceae)
- Host Specificity, Parasite Community Size and the Relation between Abundance and its Variance
- EVOLUTIONARY ECOLOGY