Evolutionary Ecology | 2006(11) articles
- Evidences of introgression from cultivated rice to Oryza rufipogon (Poaceae) populations based on SSR fingerprinting : implications for wild rice differentiation and conservation
- Factors determining tadpole vulnerability to predators : can prior experience compensate for a suboptimal shape?
- Resource allocation in a simultaneously hermaphroditic slug with phally polymorphism
- Ecological constraints on the evolutionary association between field and preferred temperatures in Tropidurinae lizards
- A novel hypothesis for the origin of the sexual division of labor in termites : which sex should be soldiers?
- What keeps insects small?—Size dependent predationon two species of butterfly larvae
- Factors influencing changes in trait correlations across species after using phylogenetic independent contrasts
- The dynamics of parasite incidence across host species