Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews | 2002(10) articles
- Sleep Apnea: A New ‘Risk Factor’ for Cardiovascular Disease?
- Blood Flow Control During Exercise: Role for the Venular Endothelium?
- Motoneuron and Sensory Neuron Plasticity to Varying Neuromuscular Activity Levels
- Biomechanical Determinants of Pedaling Energetics: Internal and External Work Are Not Independent
- Aging and Physical Disability: On Integrating Group and Individual Counseling with the Promotion of Physical Activity
- Does Exercise During Growth Have a Long-Term Effect on Bone Health?
- On the Functional Aspects of Variability in Postural Control
- Human Performance: A Role for the ACE Genotype?