Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews | 2005(04) articles
- Muscle Strength, Body Composition, Hormones, and Aging
- Muscle Stem Cells and Exercise Training
- Can the Physical Environment Determine Physical Activity Levels?
- Summation of Motor Unit Force in Passive and Active Muscle
- The Subacute Effects of Exercise: Concept, Characteristics, and Clinical Implications
- Energetic Consequences of Walking Like an Inverted Pendulum: Step-to-Step Transitions
- Damage to Skeletal Muscle from Eccentric Exercise