Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews | 2006(10) articles
- ACSM Fellow Ken Baldwin and Colleagues Discover a New Antisense Retrograde Mechanism of Gene Regulation
- Muscle Reflexes in Motion : How, What, and Why?
- Neural Aspects of Muscle Stretching
- The Molecular Physiology of Human Limb Immobilization and Rehabilitation
- Muscle Perfusion and Metabolic Heterogeneity : Insights from Noninvasive Imaging Techniques
- PGC-1α Gene and Physical Activity in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Toll-Like Receptor 4 : Link to the Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Exercise?
- Randomized Controlled Trials of Physical Activity and Breast Cancer Prevention
- Exercise-Disordered Breathing in Chronic Heart Failure