Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews | 2008(04) articles
- Functional Genomics and the Path to Personalized Medicine
- Nuclear Apoptosis Contributes to Sarcopenia
- Metabolic Adaptations to Short-term High-Intensity Interval Training : A Little Pain for a Lot of Gain?
- Biomechanical, Microvascular, and Cellular Factors Promote Muscle and Bone Regeneration
- Soft Tissue Motion Influences Skeletal Loads During Impacts
- Does Startle Explain the Exaggerated First Response to a Transient Perturbation?
- Exercise in Chronic Disease : Physiological Research Needed
- The Influence of Soccer Shoes on Kicking Velocity in Full-Instep Kicks
- Genetics of β2-Adrenergic Receptors and the Cardiopulmonary Response to Exercise