Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews | 2012(04) articles
- Running Injuries : Is It a Question of Evolution, Form, Tissue Properties, Mileage, or Shoes?
- Emerging Perspectives Related to Quadriceps Central Activation Deficits in Patients with Total Knee Arthroplasty
- What We Can Learn About Running from Barefoot Running : An Evolutionary Medical Perspective
- What Is the Role of Titin in Active Muscle?
- Influence of Aerobic Fitness on Thermoregulation During Exercise in the Heat
- Cardiovascular Drift During Heat Stress : Implications for Exercise Prescription
- Importance of Attenuating Quadriceps Activation Deficits After Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Do Reactive Oxygen Species Regulate Skeletal Muscle Glucose Uptake During Contraction?
- How Neurons Make Us Jump : The Neural Control of Stretch-Shortening Cycle Movements