Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews | 2013(07) articles
- Culprit for Low Aerobic Fitness in Down Syndrome : Is Deconditioning Guilty as Charged?
- Reduced Work Capacity in Individuals with Down Syndrome : A Consequence of Autonomic Dysfunction?
- URI in Athletes : Are Mucosal Immunity and Cytokine Responses Key Risk Factors?
- How Small-Sided and Conditioned Games Enhance Acquisition of Movement and Decision-Making Skills
- The Role of Nrf2 in the Attenuation of Cardiovascular Disease
- Anabolic Resistance of Muscle Protein Synthesis with Aging
- Unraveling the Complexities of SIRT1-Mediated Mitochondrial Regulation in Skeletal Muscle
- Euestrogenemia and Metabolic Dysfunction : A Clinician’s Perspective