Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2000(09) articles
- People Focus on Optimistic Scenarios and Disregard Pessimistic Scenarios While Predicting Task Completion Times
- How Serious Are Expressions of Protected Values?
- Asking Questions Can Change Choice Behavior : Does It Do So Automatically or Effortfully?
- Process Versus Content in Eyewitness Metamemory Monitoring
- When to Inspect? Recurrent Inspection Decisions in a Simulated Risky Environment
- The Impact of Sleep Deprivation on Decision Making : A Review