Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2002(03) articles
- When Paying Attention Becomes Counterproductive : Impact of Divided Versus Skill–Focused Attention on Novice and Experienced Performance of Sensorimotor Skills
- Pitch and Loudness Interact in Auditory Displays : Can the Data Get Lost in the Map?
- Immediate and Persisting Effects of Misleading Questions and Hypnosis on Memory Reports
- Selecting Accurate Statements From the Cognitive Interview Using Confidence Ratings
- The Confidence—Accuracy Relationship in Eyewitness Identification : The Effects of Reflection and Disconfirmation on Correlation and Calibration
- Speed of Comprehension of Visualized Ordered Sets