Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2003(03) articles
- Evidence for the Coincidence Effect in Environmental Judgments : Why Isn't It Easy to Correctly Identify Environmentally Friendly Food Products?
- Using Auditory Streaming to Reduce Disruption to Serial Memory by Extraneous Auditory Warnings
- Cell Phone-Induced Failures of Visual Attention During Simulated Driving
- Face Recognition Is Robust With Incongruent Image Resolution : Relationship to Security Video Images
- Distorted Retrospective Eyewitness Reports as Functions of Feedback and Delay