Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2004(12) articles
- Designing Trend-Monitoring Sounds for Helicopters : Methodological Issues and an Application
- Predicting Performance Times From Deliberate Practice Hours for Triathletes and Swimmers : What, When, and Where Is Practice Important?
- Frames of Reference in Mobile Augmented Reality Displays
- Effects of Instruction Modality and Readback on Accuracy in Following Navigation Commands
- The Effect of Attribute Order on Judgment in Chinese and English
- Chosen Striking Location and the User-Tool-Environment System