Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2005(06) articles
- Quantifying Precision and Availability of Location Memory in Everyday Pictures and Some Implications for Picture Database Design
- The Predictive Validity of Self-Efficacy in Training Performance : Little More Than Past Performance
- The Relative Effectiveness of Various Instructional Approaches in Developing Anticipation Skill
- Disability and Sunshine : Can Hedonic Predictions Be Improved by Drawing Attention to Focusing Illusions or Emotional Adaptation?
- Evolving Judgments of Terror Risks : Foresight, Hindsight, and Emotion