Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2005(12) articles
- Information About a Layperson's Knowledge Supports Experts in Giving Effective and Efficient Online Advice to Laypersons
- Uncovering the Problem-Solving Process : Cued Retrospective Reporting Versus Concurrent and Retrospective Reporting
- The Psychological Price of Media Bias
- When Static Media Promote Active Learning : Annotated Illustrations Versus Narrated Animations in Multimedia Instruction
- Interactions Among the Imagination, Expertise Reversal, and Element Interactivity Effects
- Are Risk Assessments of a Terrorist Attack Coherent?