Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2006(03) articles
- Does Anticipation Training Affect Drivers' Risk Taking?
- The Confidence–Accuracy Relationship in Eyewitness Identification : Effects of Lineup Instructions, Foil Similarity, and Target-Absent Base Rates
- Information Sampling and Group Decision Making : The Effects of an Advocacy Decision Procedure and Task Experience
- Selective Assessment and Positivity Bias in Environmental Valuation
- Control Over the Scheduling of Simulated Office Work Reduces the Impact of Workload on Mental Fatigue and Task Performance