Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2011(03) articles
- Does It Really Matter Whether Students' Contributions Are Spoken Versus Typed in an Intelligent Tutoring System With Natural Language?
- Metacognitive Regulation of Text Learning : On Screen Versus on Paper
- The Expertise Reversal Effect : Cognitive Load and Motivational Explanations
- Hitting is Contagious : Experience and Action Induction
- Prospective Memory in an Air Traffic Control Simulation : External Aids That Signal When To Act