Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2012(09) articles
- An Embodiment Effect in Computer-Based Learning With Animated Pedagogical Agents
- The Effectiveness of Test-Enhanced Learning Depends on Trait Test Anxiety and Working-Memory Capacity
- Communicating Headings and Preview Sentences in Text and Speech
- Who Can Recognize Unfamiliar Faces? Individual Differences and Observer Consistency in Person Identification
- Algorithms for Detecting Concealed Knowledge Among Groups When the Critical Information Is Unavailable
- Lyin' Eyes : Ocular-Motor Measures of Reading Reveal Deception
- How Do People Judge Risks : Availability Heuristic, Affect Heuristic, or Both?