Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2013(06) articles
- Recovering From an Interruption : Investigating Speed−Accuracy Trade-Offs in Task Resumption Behavior
- Levels of Knowledge and Deliberate Practice
- Fuzzy Risk Perception : Correlates of “Fuzzy” and Specific Measures of Outcome Likelihood in Young Drinkers
- Intentionally Forgetting Other-Race Faces : Costs and Benefits?
- Verbal and Numerical Consumer Recommendations : Switching Between Recommendation Formats Leads to Preference Inconsistencies
- The Effect of Transparency on Recognition of Overlapping Objects
- Detection of Vehicle Approach in the Presence of Additional Motion and Simulated Observer Motion at Road Junctions