Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2014(03) articles
- Both Multiple-Choice and Short-Answer Quizzes Enhance Later Exam Performance in Middle and High School Classes
- Using Aesthetics and Self-Affirmation to Encourage Openness to Risky (and Safe) Choices
- Priming Thoughts About Extravagance: Implications for Consumer Decisions About Luxury Products
- A Sequential Sampling Account of Response Bias and Speed–Accuracy Tradeoffs in a Conflict Detection Task
- Effects of Speech on Proofreading: Can Task-Engagement Manipulations Shield Against Distraction?
- Retrieval Enhances Eyewitness Suggestibility to Misinformation in Free and Cued Recall
- Attentional Retraining Can Reduce Chocolate Consumption