Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied | 2017(09) articles
- The Dark Side of Fluency : Fluent Names Increase Drug Dosing
- Optimizing the Balance Between Task Automation and Human Manual Control in Simulated Submarine Track Management
- The Forward Testing Effect on Self-Regulated Study Time Allocation and Metamemory Monitoring
- Does Retrieval Practice Enhance Learning and Transfer Relative to Restudy for Term-Definition Facts?
- Is Testing a More Effective Learning Strategy Than Note-Taking?
- Lying Upside-Down : Alibis Reverse Cognitive Burdens of Dishonesty
- Brand Name Confusion : Subjective and Objective Measures of Orthographic Similarity
- The Effect of the Proportion of Mismatching Trials and Task Orientation on the Confidence–Accuracy Relationship in Unfamiliar Face Matching
- Why Would I Help My Coworker? Exploring Asymmetric Task Dependence and the Self-Determination Theory Internalization Process