Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 1982(09) articles
- Allocation of cognitive processing capacity during human autonomic classical conditioning
- The moon illusion : I. How high is the sky?
- The moon illusion : II. A reference theory
- Direction, past experience, and hints in creative problem solving : Reply to Weisberg and Alba
- Problem solving is not like perception : More on Gestalt theory
- Comparing memory for natural and laboratory reading
- Visual memory and stimulus repetition effects