Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 1982(12) articles
- Pictorial similarity judgments and the organization of visual memory in the rhesus monkey
- Differences in approaches to learning : An overview
- Differences in the precision of self-generated elaborations
- Differences in judgments of learning difficulty
- Learning from explicit versus implicit texts
- Moon illusion and spiral aftereffect : Illusions due to the loom-zoom system?
- A mathematical model of reward and aversive nonreward : Its application in over 30 appetitive learning situations