Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 1986(09) articles
- Spontaneous Symbol Acquisition and Communicative Use By Pygmy Chimpanzees (Pan paniscus)
- Learned Helplessness as Conditioned Inattention to the Target Stimulus
- Effects of Alcohol Intoxication on Metamemory and on Retrieval From Long-Term Memory
- A Day at the Races : A Study of IQ, Expertise, and Cognitive Complexity
- External and Internal Memory Aids : When and How Often Do We Use Them?
- Pictures in Sentences : Understanding Without Words
- Information-Acquisition Rate, Short-Term Memory, and Cognitive Equivalence : Reply to Sperling