Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 1987(12) articles
- Interaction Between Synesthetically Corresponding Dimensions
- Generation of Random Sequences by Human Subjects : Cognitive Operations or Psychophysical Process?
- There's More to Touch Than Meets the Eye : The Salience of Object Attributes for Haptics With and Without Vision
- Piecemeal Organization and Cognitive Components in Object Perception : Perceptually Coupled Responses to Moving Objects
- Perceptual and Memorial Constructs in Children's Judgments of Quantity : A Law of Across-Representation Invariance