Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 1993(03) articles
- Decision Making With Long-Term Consequences : Temporal Discounting for Single and Multiple Outcomes in the Future
- Mechanisms Involved in the Observational Conditioning of Fear
- Do You Need a “Flash” to Form a Flashbulb Memory?
- Strategies in Study Time Allocation : Why Is Study Time Sometimes Not Effective?
- Mirror-Image Matching and Mental Rotation Problem Solving by Baboons (Papio papio) : Unilateral Input Enhances Performance
- Nonvisual Navigation by Blind and Sighted : Assessment of Path Integration Ability
- Perceptual Manifestations of an Analytic Structure : The Priority of Holistic Individuation
- The Paradigm and the Fuzzy Logical Model of Perception Are Alive and Well
- Abstract Versus Concrete Information as the Basis for Transfer in Problem Solving : Comment on Fong and Nisbett (1991)