Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 1994(06) articles
- Visual Lexical Access Is Initially Phonological : 1. Evidence From Associative Priming by Words, Homophones, and Pseudohomophones
- Situational Irony : A Concept of Events Gone Awry
- Does Visual Attention Select Objects or Locations?
- Shifting Visual Attention Between Objects and Locations : Evidence From Normal and Parietal Lesion Subjects
- Influences of Categorization on Perceptual Discrimination
- Mood Dependent Memory for Events of the Personal Past
- The Relationship Between Conscious and Unconscious Influences : Independence or Redundancy?