Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 1996(03) articles
- The Separability of Working Memory Resources for Spatial Thinking and Language Processing : An Individual Differences Approach
- Does Lexical Information Influence the Perceptual Restoration of Phonemes?
- Inferring Category Characteristics From Sample Characteristics : Inductive Reasoning and Social Projection
- Recollections of True and False Autobiographical Memories
- Bias in Spatial Location Due to Categorization : Comment on Tversky and Schiano