Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 1998(03) articles
- Individuation, Counting, and Statistical Inference : The Role of Frequency and Whole-Object Representations in Judgment Under Uncertainty
- The Offset of Childhood Amnesia : Memory for Events That Occurred Before Age 3
- A Division of Labor Between Nouns and Verbs in the Representation of Motion
- The Mismeasure of Memory : When Retrieval Fluency Is Misleading as a Metamnemonic Index
- Emotional Conditioning to Masked Stimuli : Expectancies for Aversive Outcomes Following Nonrecognized Fear-Relevant Stimuli
- Process-Dissociation Measurement Models : Threshold Theory or Detection Theory?