Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 1999(03) articles
- Bidirectional Reasoning in Decision Making by Constraint Satisfaction
- Word Frequency, Repetition, and Lexicality Effects in Word Recognition Tasks : Beyond Measures of Central Tendency
- A Deficit in the Short-Term Retention of Lexical–Semantic Information : Forgetting Words But Remembering a Story
- Heroin Addicts Have Higher Discount Rates for Delayed Rewards Than Non-Drug-Using Controls
- Is Attentional Selection to Different Levels of Hierarchical Structure Based on Spatial Frequency?
- Spatial Frequencies as a Medium for Guiding Attention : Comment on Lamb, Yund, and Pond (1999)