Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 2004(06) articles
- Underlying Processes in the Implicit Association Test : Dissociating Salience From Associations
- Induction and Categorization in Young Children : A Similarity-Based Model
- The Generality of Working Memory Capacity : A Latent-Variable Approach to Verbal and Visuospatial Memory Span and Reasoning
- Working Memory, Task Switching, and Executive Control in the Task Span Procedure
- Effects of Subclinical Depression and Aging on Generative Reasoning About Linear Orders : Same or Different Processing Limitations?
- On the Locus of Speed–Accuracy Trade-Off in Reaction Time : Inferences From the Lateralized Readiness Potential
- Visual Word Recognition of Single-Syllable Words