Journal of Experimental Psychology: General | 2017(01) articles
- The Dynamic Effect of Incentives on Postreward Task Engagement
- Overdistribution Illusions : Categorical Judgments Produce Them, Confidence Ratings Reduce Them
- On the Failure to Notice That White People Are White : Generating and Testing Hypotheses in the Celebrity Guessing Game
- Who “Believes” in the Gambler’s Fallacy and Why?
- Entrainment to an Auditory Signal : Is Attention Involved?
- Try to Look on the Bright Side : Children and Adults Can (Sometimes) Override Their Tendency to Prioritize Negative Faces
- Face-Blind for Other-Race Faces : Individual Differences in Other-Race Recognition Impairments
- Two Paths to Blame : Intentionality Directs Moral Information Processing Along Two Distinct Tracks
- Imagining Wrong : Fictitious Contexts Mitigate Condemnation of Harm More Than Impurity