Journal of Family & Economic Issues | 2003(24) articles
- From the Guest Editors
- The Brighter Side of Financial Risk : Financial Risk Tolerance and Wealth
- Effects of Marriage and Children on Financial Risk Tolerance : A Synthesis of Family Development and Prospect Theory
- Contemporaneous and Intertemporal Relationship Between the Consumption of Licit and Illicit Substances by Youth
- Factors Affecting the Probability of Choosing a Risky Diet
- Cigarette Smoking in Japan : Examination of Myopic and Rational Models of Addictive Behavior
- It's about Time : Couples and Careers. Phyllis Moen (ed.). Ithaca, NY: ILR Press and Cornell University Press, 2003. 436 pages. Cloth, $45; paper, $19.95.
- The Silk Weavers of Kyoto : Family and Work in a Changing Traditional Industry. Tamara K. Hareven. Berkeley and Los Angeles University of California Press, 2002. 371 pages, 44 illustrations. Hardcover, $55.00, paper, $21.95.