Journal of Forensic Nursing | 2007(06) articles
- Why Moral Panic is Dangerous
- Health as Expanding Consciousness: Pattern Recognition and Incarcerated Mothers, a Transforming Experience
- Intrapsychic Dynamics, Behavioral Manifestations, and Related Interventions With Youthful Fire Setters
- Enhancing Effectiveness in Assessing Forensic Nursing Staff Competency
- Women's Perceptions of the Impact of a Domestic Violence Treatment Program For Male Perpetrators
- Failure to Protect Laws: Protecting Children or Punishing Mothers?
- The Role of Suicide Notes in Death Investigation
- Concerns About the Use of TASERs® On People with Mental Illness in New Zealand
- Is There a Case for Paternalism in Forensic Nursing?