Journal of Forensic Nursing | 2010(03) articles
- A new year, a new era, a new page
- Women, serious mental illness and recidivism : A gender-based analysis of recidivism risk for women with SMI released from prison
- A narrative review of the effectiveness of aggression management training programs for psychiatric hospital staff
- A forensic nursing protocol for initiating human immunodeficiency virus post-exposure prophylaxis following sexual assault
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) in a National Football League Player : Case report and emerging medicolegal practice questions
- Expanding evidence collection time : Is it time to move beyond the 72-hour rule? How do we decide?
- Does femur length affect the stride length? Forensic implications