Journal of Forensic Nursing | 2010(06) articles
- Have you read your Forensic Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice?
- Characteristics of sex-related homicides in Alaska
- When intimate partner violence against women and HIV collide:Challenges for healthcare assessment and intervention
- Receiving a forensic medical exam without participating in the criminal justice process: What will it mean?
- A grounded theory exploration of deliberate self-harm in incarcerated women
- Development of a leadership role in a secure environment
- Complexity and the role of expert witness: When determinations of legal insanity become murky