Journal of Forensic Nursing | 2011(06) articles
- Is impostor syndrome getting in the way of writing for the Journal of Forensic Nursing ?
- Struggling to survive: The experiences of women sexually assaulted while intoxicated
- Working under threat: Fear and nurse–patient interactions in a forensic psychiatric setting
- Reply to Article “Receiving a forensic medical exam without participating in the criminal justice process: What will it mean?”
- Nonoccupational postexposure prophylaxis for human immunodeficiency virus in Sub-Saharan Africa: A systematic review
- Criminalistics and the forensic nursing process