Journal of Forensic Nursing | 2012(06) articles
- Writing for publication: What about case reports?
- The perception of role conflict in sexual assault nursing and its effects on care delivery
- Preventing sexual violence instead of just responding to it: Students’ perceptions of sexual violence resources on campus
- Nurse practitioner knowledge of child sexual abuse in children with cognitive disabilities
- Sexual assault nurse examiners’ perceptions of funding challenges faced by SANE programs: “It stinks”
- De-escalation and limit-setting in forensic mental health units