Future Medicinal Chemistry | 2014(08) articles
- Embedding sustainable practices into pharmaceutical R&D: what are the challenges?
- Lessons learned in TB drug discovery: an industrial chemist's perspective
- Drug transporters in the nasal epithelium: an overview of strategies in targeted drug delivery
- Inhibition of aggrecanases as a therapeutic strategy in osteoarthritis
- The antioxidant paradox: what are antioxidants and how should they be used in a therapeutic context for cancer
- Targeting protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP2 for therapeutic intervention
- Selective JAK inhibitors