Journal of Happiness Studies | 2000(01) articles
- The Mixed Blessings of Material Progress : Diminishing Returns in the Pursuit of Happiness
- The Biophilia Hypothesis and Life in the 21st Century : Increasing Mental Health or Increasing Pathology?
- Global Progress I : Empirical Evidence for ongoing Increase in Quality-of-life
- Global Progress II : Evolutionary Mechanisms and their Side-effects
- Modernity and Happiness – The Case of Germany
- Transhumanism and the Wisdom of Old Genes : is Neurotechnology as Source of Future Happiness?